Arizona Cocktail Week Wristbands
Only $10 + Shipping
50% off featured cocktails at participating venues, Yelper check-in specials & taxi partners deals! Valid February 16-22, 2013 at all Where to Cocktail locations! For every wristband purchased, $1 goes to C-CAP
Online Purchase Closed
Wristbands are still available at the Hotel Valley Ho Concierge and New Times locations
What does it cost?The AZCW wrist bands are just $ 10 and getting one is easy- Just sign up – Or Free if you purchase a ticket to our Cocktail Carnival on Saturday February 16th.
What is C-CAP?Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP) works with public schools across the country to prepare underserved high school students for college and career opportunities in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Where do I get my wrist band?
- Sign up here, and we’ll deliver one to your door. Click on the link above.
- You can also purchase wristbands any time from the concierge desk at the Hotel Valley Ho.
- In the lobby of the New Times Phoenix.
- One of our pre-cocktail week yelp events.
- On the night of the Cocktail Carnival.
What does an AZCW wrist band get you?
- Your wristband qualifies you for 50% off featured cocktails running in all the participating bars and restaurants throughout the week.
- Free access to numerous events throughout the week.
- Yelper check-in special at participating locations. Just show your wristband with your -elp check-in on your phone for venue specific-deals.
- Our Discount Cab partners, will you get home safe – throughout the week. $2 off your cab ride home while wearing your AZCW wrist band.